Monday, January 7

Christmas 2013

 The Christmas party at Dunns!
The boys in new sweaters
Tagg embracing his cowboy side 
Tagg and I loved the fruit cocktail!
AMAZING meat and gorgonzola sauce
Christmas crawler on the loose
T for Taggart. Cute letters from Linda on our presents

Taggart got to enjoy my favorite Christmas treat.  Fresh squeezed orange juice. Christmas breakfast is my favorite meal of the year.


Three things I hate putting away after the holidays-the nativity collection, the advent calendar, and pictures of loved ones all over our fridge. I said aloud to Tagg and Brady as I cleaned up Christmas, "There goes the Christmas tree, there goes the lights in the window. No more nativity to play with, no more counting down."  No one said a thing until I said, "No more ski's under the Christmas tree," and suddenly I heard a moan from my crowd. Now I know what's important to my man.  It's anything that gets us out to have fun!


3 comments:

Mary Staples said...

I love that our babes have matching red suits. How cozy is that thing? I love your little Christmas!

emi said...

LOVE! glad you could use the pictures too! miss you guys so much already!!!!!

Kelsie Peterson said...

I love the pictures of the parties. Tagg is such a cutie. I hate taking down Christmas too. I have to go back to it in February yuck.