Monday, January 7

Christmas Eve


I loved our tree this year. The smell, the shape, the 5 ornaments, the star, the tan muslin tree skirt, and mainly the memories cutting it down.
We had so much fun at the traditional Wag fam Christmas eve party.  I was horrible at shuffleboard this year.  I luckily had that cute, sleeping baby in my arms to blame for my terrible skills.

Baa Baa.  Taggart was a baby sheep in the nativity.  Ann does such an amazing job with the costumes and the script.  This is by far my favorite Christmas tradition.  I love watching all the kids say their parts in their cute little costumes.  We also sing beautiful Christmas songs throughout.  
He was hoping he wasn't on the naughty list. Cute Ross dressed as Santa and his own grandkids couldn't even tell it was him.
TD gave TD some pretty awesome gifts. Tagg was reacting so funny to the head lamp. He was making faces we have never seen before. I love these finger puppets!

This is us trying to capture this....  
Matching pj's and matching bow-ties. 
Santa and Mrs. Claus enjoyed some peppermint bark shakes before bed.  

2 comments:

emi said...

all of this is so darling! laughing so hard at tagg with the headlamp on...haha!

Kelsie Peterson said...

Mmm the shakes look good. Love Tagg as the sheep. I missed out this year!