Sunday, July 21

Grandma Lee



My sweet grandma lee passed away peacefully in her home after 87 years of love, service, and hard work. We miss her but feel completely confident she is heaven enjoying the healthy body and mind she once had. 
 I remember we filmed her a few years ago and she looked at the footage from the film and said, "who is that white haired lady? I know the brunette is me but I do not know that white haired woman." She did not recognize herself and that's when I knew things were not good.  

We had two weeks where we knew we were losing her. In that time, I felt like I could see heaven through her eyes. I felt like I was in the presence of an angel who was waiting to leave behind this earthly life for something bigger. I don't know a single soul more perfect than Leola. 









No comments: