Tuesday, November 15

Bradys Work Travels-India. New York. Cali. Arizona. Nebraska.....

He's coming home with some great stories and great pics and of course the bacon.
We love the story of him sleeping through his alarm and room call and driver to find himself rushing to make his flight home from India.

I was really jealous of his NY trip to film fashion week! As I dug through my pile of sweat pants and sneakers to take on the day I was getting texts from Brady like, "Ok, you were right. You can wear that jumpsuit you bought. It looks like they are in style. And even in style for MEN!" I loved the picture of the back stage area for the designers.
Nebraska he helped film the Nebraska game and got some good sideline shots to send home.

1 comment:

emi said...

Whoa I didn't know he did NYFW!!